1 1/2 cup Flour
1/2 cup Sugar
3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Deionized (or Distilled) Water
(Regular tap water can be used, but the resistance of the dough will be lower.)
1. Mix solid ingredients and oil in a pot or large bowl, setting aside ½ cup flour to be used later.
2. Mix with this mixture a small amount of deionized water (about 1 Tbsp.) and stir.
3. Repeat this step until a majority water is absorbed by the mixture.
4. Once your mixture is at this consistency, knead the mixture into one “lump”.
5. Knead more water into the dough until it has a sticky, dough-like texture.
6. Now, knead in flour to the dough, until a desired texture is reached.
7. Store in an airtight container or plastic bag. While in the bag, water from the dough will create condensation. This is normal. Just knead the dough after removing it from the bag, and it will be as good as new. If stored properly, the dough should keep for several weeks.