COJO 232: Visual Communication
In this course we will try to boost your “visual literacy.” The emphasis will be on how we use visual phenomena to communicate. The message will be as important as the medium.
We’ll review theories of visual communication, delve into how visual messages are made and produce a portfolio of our exploration.
- About this class has syllabus information for this course.
- Reading list is a summary of all the materials we will cover in this class: lecture notes, videos, film clips and links to other resources.
- Weekly schedule provides a week-by-week list of your readings, activities and tests.
- Exercises are a major part of exploring the visual side of communication.
- Glossary is a list of terms we will discuss in COJO 232: Visual Comunication.